Business Transactions Law Attorneys in New Jersey & New York
Our business transactions group provides full service counsel to emerging and mid-market companies and entrepreneurs in all aspects of their businesses. We offer a wide range of services covering the various challenges and opportunities our clients encounter as they develop and grow their business. We strive to be an extension of our clients’ businesses, providing broad legal experience and skills to achieve practical business solutions.
We represent businesses across a broad range of industries, including consumer products, health care, real estate, technology, financial services, Fintech, automotive, and food and beverage.
Spiro Harrison & Nelson LLC’s transactional work includes:
- Entity formation, creating articles of incorporation and bylaws, and preparing business registrations;
- Shareholder, LLC and partnership agreements;
- Commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions, leases and development across numerous classes of property;
- Employment agreements and advising on compensation, retention and termination issues;
- Investor agreements and advising on fundraising;
- Company acquisitions, mergers, joint ventures, and asset purchase agreements;
- Intellectual property licenses and transactions;
- Confidentiality, non-disclosure and non-compete agreements;
We offer these services on a transaction-by-transaction basis as well as through our outside general counsel practice. We utilize our broad experience and cross-practice capabilities to provides businesses with exposure and claims analyses, advisory services for officers and directors, and other targeted tools and analytics to assist with compliance and preparedness.
Spiro Harrison & Nelson LLC seeks to alleviate the legal burdens of our clients so that they can focus on growing their businesses.