Appellate Attorneys in New Jersey & New York
Appellate work is a specialized practice that draws from unique attorney experience and skills. Our firm’s appellate practice covers matters across the country before state and federal appellate courts. Our attorneys are admitted to practice in the Second, Third, Fourth, Sixth, Seventh, and Federal Circuits and the United States Supreme Court. We’ve also represented clients before the First, Sixth, Seventh, Ninth and Eleventh Circuits, as well as in numerous state appellate and Supreme Courts.
Corporations and individuals who have experienced unfavorable results in trial courts often retain our firm for a fresh look at their cases, as well as advice and representation in post-trial motions and on appeal. Clients also rely on our appellate experience to add depth and value to trial-level cases, so that they can optimize their chances of prevailing in any post-trial proceedings and appeals.
We also represent corporations, organizations, and individuals as amicus curiae, bringing their perspectives as stakeholders on important issues to state and federal appellate courts.
- Represented client in Second Circuit appeal of legal malpractice verdict.
- Represented client in connection with a False Claims Act matter, involving water purification claims, before the Fourth Circuit and United States Supreme Court.
- Represented client in Third Circuit appeal of trademark liability verdict.
- Represented client in Third Circuit appeal of a False Claims Act matter involving the mark-up of the average whole sale price of prescription drugs.
- Represented client in a Federal Circuit appeal of a patent claim construction.
- Represented trade and industry associations in an amicus brief before the New Jersey Supreme Court involving a state constitutional school-funding issue.
- Represented professional healthcare organizations on an amicus brief before the New Jersey Appellate Division involving an interpretation of the Stark Law.
- Represented City of Hoboken in the NJ Appellate Division relating to the application of rent control laws.
- Represented City of Hoboken in the NJ Appellate Division relating to the application of flood ordinances.
- Represented City of Newark in an appeal and opposition to certification to the New Jersey Supreme Court.
- Represented criminal defendant in an appeal of a federal interstate stalking conviction in the Second Circuit.