Michael J. Sullivan
About Michael J. Sullivan
Michael Sullivan is an accomplished commercial litigator. His experience handling matters across a wide variety of industries, jurisdictions, and claims equips him to expertly guide his clients through insurance recovery and other complex commercial litigation matters with the highest degree of confidence and trust.
Michael has handled insurance recovery disputes, business breakups, and matters involving claims for breach of contract, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, business torts, and many others. In addition to his commercial practice, Michael has represented clients in complex securities litigation, labor disputes, environmental litigation, construction litigation, and real estate litigation. He has tried numerous cases in both federal and state court, and has experience in administrative and regulatory proceedings and in alternative dispute resolution venues.
Michael is particularly passionate about solving his clients’ problems and helping them achieve the most efficient and practical outcomes possible. He strives to provide his clients with thoughtful and individualized advice tailored to their particular situations and needs.
Prior to joining Spiro Harrison & Nelson LLC, Michael was an associate with Dechert LLP and Sills Cummis & Gross P.C.
- Fordham University School of Law – J.D.
- Loyola College – B.A., English
- New Jersey
- New York
U.S. District Courts:
- District of New Jersey
- Eastern District of New York
- Southern District of New York
Memberships & Associations
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Association of the Federal Bar of New Jersey
- Monmouth County Bar Association
- Courthouse Facilities Committee
- Fordham Law School Alumni Association
- Christian Brothers Academy
- Alumni Association – Board of Trustees
- Seitz v. Rothermel, 638 B.R. 846 (E.D. Pa. 2022)